There are some who read news, there are others who watch it and then there are people who understand it. Can you predict what’s going to happen in India’s political space by merely looking at a news ticker? If yes, we have a job for you. As an associate editor at TFI Media, you will be at the helm of driving the political narratives in India.
- Strategize content strategy for the content team.
- Producing and publishing new content in a creative way
- Edit 4-5 Articles every day
- Check content for accuracy.
- Proofread and edit content.
- Ensure content is up-to-date.
- Check Grammatical Mistakes and Point out Factual inconsistencies.
- Overseeing layout (images, graphics, videos and artwork).
- Optimize Articles for Search Engines (Training will be provided).
- Work closely with writers, copywriters and social media professionals.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good Current Affairs and Political Knowledge.
- Good Global Political Knowledge.
- Aptitude for News and Politics.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Excellent editing skills.
- Work Experience as Content Editor, Web Content Editor, Political Content Editor will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Ms-Word, Outlook and basic Computer skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.