Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine optimization is possibly the most “human” technology that ever existed. And that’s one of the reasons why there are just a handful of experts. The simplest solutions are the hardest to find. We know our SEO because we don’t think like a content provider but a content seeker. We first understand your business, then create a strategy to achieve top ranks in major search engines. With us, you can have your own SEO team dedicated to achieving impressive results built, nurtured and optimized over time to ensure the long-term viability of your positions and value for your marketing spend.
We offer a transparent service that delivers on what it promises – getting maximum visibility for your products, business and services.
Why your business needs a Social Media Strategy?
- The first era of social media was all about audience building and engagement, the current era is focused on commerce and personalization
- Most major corporations have heavily invested in their social media solutions to connect with existing and new customers.
- Your competitors are constantly working at engaging customers based on clear social media goals, objectives and targets so the risk of you handing over the advantage to them is at an all time high
- Those who don’t adapt to new technologies perish. Remember Kodak and Nokia?
Social Media strategy is important, but what matters is an effective Social Media strategy
- Picture this, everyday 1.47 billion people log onto Facebook. Every 60 seconds on Facebook: 510,000 comments are posted, 293,000 statuses are updated, and 136,000 photos are uploaded.
- A total of 100 Million people send 500 million tweets every day.
- A whopping 1 billion people use Instagram, 72% of teens use Instagram, every day
- LinkedIn now has over 500 million members, 61 million LinkedIn users are senior level influencers and 40 million are in decision-making positions.
The BOTTOM LINE
- There is a lot of Information on the internet and it is very easy for your brand to ‘get buried’ under the huge amount of content that gets produced every second
- Hence your social media strategy needs to be ‘customized’ as per your target audience. Your social media strategy needs to be reinvented and optimized regularly
- Your social media strategy needs to harness the goodness of every social media platform.
Here’s what we propose:
- Separate optimization and marketing plans for different social media platforms
- Social Account Creation and Design
- Regular content updates
- Monitoring conversations, deleting spam, and postings replies
- Periodic campaigns, quizzes and online events
- Regular monitoring of insights
Localization and Translation:
Localization refers to the adaptation of documents for foreign audiences. Sometimes a pure translation is all that is required, but when it comes to documents like marketing brochures, product information leaflets, blog posts and websites then localization services can be extremely important.
If you’re taking the time to translate your website into another language, then you presumably want to reach out to people in another country. But literal conversion of the text from one language to another can sometimes lead to embarrassing translation mistakes. That’s where localization comes in.
Localization services use natives of the target country to provide insights into the target language and how it is used. It’s a valuable process for companies looking to produce high quality materials that are suitable for local audiences.
TFI Media is proud of its localization experts in different Indian and international languages. You just say the word and we will take care of the rest.
Request a localization quote today!